||Rosemil Management Group
Click here to download as a PDF
GENERAL FUNCTION: Represent the company in a professional, courteous manner to all visitors, staff,
Individuals and callers at all times. Provide an abuse/neglect free environment for all Individuals served.
Supports the agency's Vision, Mission and Core Values.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain confidentiality of all transactions including but not limited to incoming mail, phone calls and faxes.
2. General clerical duties: type, sort, file, copy, fax, scan in an organized and efficient manner.
3. Report all unsafe, hazardous conditions or malfunctioning equipment to the Director of Support Services immediately.
4. Participate in evacuation and emergency response procedures to ensure the safety of the Individuals served.
5. Attend all in-services, training sessions and department meetings as required.
6. Be knowledgeable and thoroughly adhere to, and implement all policies and procedures.
7. Ensure the rights and confidentiality of Individuals served is protected at all times.
8. Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma or equivalent required
No disqualifying criminal history
At least 18 years of age
Knowledge of fax machine, copier, and multiple line phones
Organized with good interpersonal and communication skills
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED: Van, automobile, copier, telephone, fax, and computer
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be
met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential job functions.
While performing this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk,
use hand or finger to handle or operate and to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally
required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach with hands or arms and run.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to fifty pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work is performed primarily in offices and units, vehicles, meeting rooms both in the building and at other Agency sites.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed,
but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the
discretion of the employer.